2.21.2007

nail.biter.

I have very specific requirements for fingernails. On girls, they can't be too long (think fake claw like acrylic nails) but they have to have a nice, even, clean line of white at the tip. Otherwise they look like they belong to a nail-biter or someone who has a little bit of an obsession with clippers. On boys, it's the opposite. (No- this doesn't mean that I want them to have long nails.) I like them to be as short as humanly possible without any blood coming from the nail bed. I want them to be obsessed with nail clippers. I tend to keep this bit of neuroticism to myself. That is, until I've had a couple glasses of wine. So. This past weekend, when *ba* and *ja* were over, I noticed that *ba's* nails were slightly longer than how I like them. So I whipped out my clippers, and went to work. I love this picture that *ja* took with *ba's* camera. He just sent it to me. I look a little crazy with the clippers, and he looks very nervous- like he's about to lose a finger.

No comments: