1.22.2007

three.hours

I did three hours of exercise today. Three hours!!! It all started this morning. My pecs and hamstrings were still sore from a class I took on saturday, so I decided to skip my usual weights class today, and try the instructor's earlier class instead. I got up early, and made it to the gym in time for the low-impact cardio class. Since it was the same teacher who teaches my normal weights class, she convinced me to stay for part of the next one. I didn't want to walk out in the middle of it, so I was there for two hours straight. Plus, since they were both classes, I had to work much harder than I would have if I worked out by myself. By the end of it, I was beat. Then, sticking with our usual monday/thursday nights, *ja* came in and we walked 3.76 miles around the neighborhood in the snow. (Thank you mapmyrun) This is just the way to begin the week, and it only gets better. I'm going to a spinning class for the first time tomorrow (it's part of our weekly challenge) and then my normal two classes on wednesday, hour walk on thursday, and new cardio interval class on friday. That's eight hours already, assuming I do nothing during the day on thursday or on the weekend. Watch out et#1. Pretty soon I'll be passing you during one of your crazy marathons or 16 mile joy runs!

No comments: