1.25.2007

all.i.did.was.drive.today

It all started at 8am when I woke up. I took a shower, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, and drove the seven miles to mass general for my doctors appt. Of course, since it was city driving, it took thirty-five minutes. Then from mass general, I went to the kids' school for *m's* basketball game (35 mins). From there, it was back home quick (10 mins), then all the way back into boston to drop *a* off at work (35 mins). Then from boston to acton (45 mins) to pick my baby brother up, then continuing on to framingham (35 mins) to drop him off for an interview type thing for his (fingers crossed) internship this summer at genzyme. From framingham back to the girls' school (30 mins), to the bank and gas station (15 mins), home (5 mins), to their gymnastics class (2o mins), and finally, back home (20 mins). In total, I was actively driving for 4.75 hours and that doesn't include waiting in the car (which I did several times as well). Maybe I should drive a taxi in my spare time. Then at least I'd be making money!

No comments: