12.21.2006

better.tv.

I love tivo. Some people think that it encourages you to watch more tv. This is not true for me. In fact, not only do I watch much less tv, but I also watch better* tv. I used to watch whatever was on at night, and didn't realize how much fluff I was taking in. Now, I rarely watch something live, but see what I have on tivo instead. One of my new favorites is project runway. Since it's over this season, tivo gets it off of bravo, which runs marathons. I'm not sure how I missed out on this the past few years, but like the show lost, it's much better when you can watch everything at once instead of one episode each week. I also like the bbc version of what not to wear (as well as the american one). For some reason, my previous favorite- law and order (svu, criminal intent, etc)- is not interesting to me anymore. I never watch it. Maybe it's because I've already seen every episode.

*better= shows that are more enjoyable for me. Not necessarily "better" quality shows.

No comments: