11.28.2006

elizabeth.w.

I love this company. A few years ago, *ab* got me some of their stuff for christmas, and it smells SO good. I finished the body wash, and the lotion's almost out, so I went online and searched for a retailer. I ended up at their website, and they had the same scent (magnolia) in eau de parfum. I was overjoyed. I ordered it, and got an e-mail from them saying thank you. Here it is:

Dear *ss*,
Thank you so much for your order. As a small perfumery, we greatly value your business.
The order can ship today. Please let me know if I can help you further.
Finally, may I ask how you discovered elizabethW?
With kind regards,
Reymundo

elizabethW, San
Francisco

800 781-6126
www.elizabethW.com


How nice! A real, personalized letter thanking me for my business! What a nice fellow this reymundo is. I wrote back:

Hi Reymundo-
I'm glad to help support your company. It's so nice to receive personalized messages in this day and age!
I received some of your products for Christmas last year (the pack of three
bath pouches, body wash and body cream in the magnolia scent) and loved them!
I'm not sure where my friend purchased them, but I found your site in a web
search. I was very excited to find that you sold the perfume in the magnolia
scent as well. It's my favorite!
Thank you, and happy holidays-
*ss*


His reply:

Dear *ss*,
Thank you so much for the information and the kind words. We really are a small workshop
perfumery and strive to design and handcraft original, quality products in
fabulous fragrances. I hope you continue to enjoy them.

Best wishes, and happy holidays to you as well.
Reymundo

elizabethW San
Francisco

1 800 781-6126
www.elizabethW.com

It just makes me want to order stuff from them again. This is what customer service should be! Maybe I should write back and see if reymundo's married;)

2 comments:

Evil Twin #1 said...

umm considering reymundo works in a perfunery in san francisco i think the odds of him not being married is pretty high. now if he lived in massachusetts...

stephanie said...

Ya- I thought about that. Maybe he could be my Stanford.

*Update* After reading this blog entry, *nn* purchased some stuff for presents. I asked if Reymundo e-mailed her, and he didn't. She got an e-mail from Susan.