11.08.2006

cell.hell

I need to get a new cell phone. I cracked the screen of the one I have now, and the liquid indicator isn't looking too great either. I have another year left on my contract, so I can't even extend it to get a deal on a new one. I checked out ebay to see what was listed for verizon. (That's another thing- it's crappy that verizon phones are set differently than every other plan. There's definitely a better selection for all those other carriers.) Even used phones are expensive when you're used to getting them for free! I'm also not convinced that I'd get a good used one. Knowing my luck, I'd probably end up with a scratched screen and a battery that won't hold a charge. I may try to dig up my old phone and charger and just reactivate that for now. Unless any of you have a verizon phone you want to give me a good deal on....

No comments: