8.04.2006

paint.pants

Since I took the kids with me on my last cow quest, they're now very interested in the whole "cow" thing. Today, since I wanted to stay close to home in order to get trip stuff ready, we made paper mache cows. This entailed using multiple recycled materials (soda cans, paper towel rolls, duct tape, and newspaper) to build the form, and then an hour or so of quality messy time. When all was said and done, all three girls were pretty much covered in the flour/water mixture. I noticed that the spattering on their jeans actually looked like white paint. Maybe instead of paying money for paint spattered jeans, people could start spattering their favorite pair with flour and water. That way, they'd have the option of washing them out when they wanted a change!

No comments: