7.20.2006

rooms.to.let

I'm having visitors! Tomorrow, my friend from san diego *ac* is staying over, along with another friend *js*. *ac* will be here monday and tuesday nights too. I'm really excited. I only see *ac* a few times a year, but we always have such a great time that I wish we could get together more often. I'm currently working on getting her and her husband to move back to the boston area. Another visitor is an old college roommate *nk*, who is staying here for the first week of her medical externship at tufts, where she'll be for a month before going to brown, and then umass medical center in worcester each for another month. She's in her fourth year of med school and she's a smarty. I haven't seen her in a long time, so I'm happy she'll be here before I leave for the big trip. My sister's also staying here since she's working nearby for the rest of the summer, so I'll always have someone to keep me company!

No comments: